HEXANIKA operates www.hexanika.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection & Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
- Log Data Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Terms & Conditions
This document describes the terms governing you or your entity’s (collectively also known as the “User” or “Users”) use of the Hexanika (also known as the “Provider”) software product and services code, content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference:
1. Hexanika’s Privacy Statement provided to you in the Services available on the website or provided to you otherwise.
2. Additional Terms and Conditions, which may include those from third parties.
3. Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, data processing agreements, etc.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services you agree that:
1. You form a binding contract with Hexanika;
2. You are not a person who is prohibited from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States, or any other applicable jurisdiction; and
3. You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, including applicable trade regulations.
USER’S RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
1. The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. Users are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by Hexanika. Hexanika reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and if you meet any applicable payment obligations, data limits, and otherwise comply with this Agreement, Hexanika grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right and license to use the Services for specified period.
2. You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation, or this Agreement. You agree you will not:
3. Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
4. Reproduce, modify, copy, sell, trade, lease, rent, or resell the code or Services.
5. Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services.
6. Make the Services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service
Use of the Services & Products. During the Trial Period, User may use the products in object code and any and all manuals, instructions or other documents or materials that the Provider provides or makes available to User in any form or medium and that describe the functionality, components, features or requirements of the Products, including any aspect of the installation, configuration, integration, testing, operation, use, support or maintenance thereof (the “Provider Materials”) solely for User’s testing, demonstration, trial and other evaluative (but not any developmental or productive) use of the Products, and not for production purposes, sale, licensing, sublicensing or distribution (the “Evaluation”). In connection with the Evaluation, Provider grants Users’s personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable license in the United States or respective jurisdiction as agreed up on to access and use the Products as Provider may deliver or make available to User solely for the Evaluation of the Products during the Trial Period but shall not receive title to, or other rights or interests in, the Products. User shall permit only the employees or contractors working on behalf of User’s entity who (a) are authorized to use the Products and (b) have been advised of, and have agreed to, comply with all restrictions and obligations herein, to access and use the Products (“Authorized Users”). User’s entity shall ensure that its Authorized Users comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
All third-party materials are provided pursuant to the terms and conditions of the applicable third-party license agreement, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality and restricted use obligations and any the applicable open-source license. Hexanika shall comply with all such third-party license agreements and any breach by Hexanika thereof will be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
Prohibited Uses. Except to the extent permitted by the Provider, user’s entity agrees that it shall not (and shall not permit any Authorized User or third party) to:
1. rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any Product or other Provider Materials to any third party, including on or in connection with the internet or any time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud or other technology or service;
2. access or use the Products or other Provider Materials for the purpose of creating a product or service competitive with the Product or Services;
3. circumvent, bypass or breach any technological controls or security device or protection used by the Products or other Provider Materials;
4. reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to extract or derive any aspect or component of the Products or other Provider Materials, except to the extent such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable Law or by the terms of any open source third-party component license;
5. copy or adapt the Products and/or Provider Materials; or
6. modify, correct, adapt, translate, enhance, or otherwise prepare Derivative Works or improvements of the Products and/or Provider Materials.
Response to Prohibited Activities: If User’s entity becomes aware of any actual or threatened activity not permitted by this Agreement, User shall, and shall (a) cause all users involved in such activity to, immediately cease such activity and mitigate and remedy its effects and (b) notify the Provider of such actual or threatened activity and take all measures as reasonably requested by Provider to stop such activity and mitigate and remedy its effects.